We're hiring a part-time Hockey Specialist. If you're friendly, hard-working, a strong communicator, and have a real passion for hockey, we want you on our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn a variety of skills in sales and technical work in the hockey retail industry.
- Skate sharpening
- Operating cash register
- Checking in, pricing and stocking new inventory
- Basic skate riveting and skate blade mounting
- Maintaining cleanliness of store-front and back stock room
- Assisting skate fitters with skate fittings
- Answering customer queries via telephone
- Training begins during our slowest time of the season in June. Training in June gives us a perfect opportunity to prepare you for the busy hockey season ahead
- Team Members are expected to work a minimum of two shifts per week (total of eight hours worked)
- Weekday shifts start at 4:00pm and end at 8:30pm
- Saturday shifts start at 10:00am and end at 6:00pm
- As a hockey store it’s only fair to put hockey first. You will not miss scheduled games or practices due to your work schedule
- If you work an eight hour Saturday shift, lunch is on us!
- Opportunities to participate in product demo sessions hosted by equipment manufacturers
- All Team Members pay wholesale prices on equipment and accessories
- As long as you sharpen your own skates, your skate sharpening’s are free
If you have any questions about the part-time Hockey Specialist position, please don’t hesitate to ask.
All resumes should be sent to
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.